Friday, August 1, 2014

Satoshi Tomiie – Podcast 011 (Live @ Mexico) – 01-08-2014

// Satoshi Tomiie – Podcast 011 (Live @ Mexico) – 01-08-2014 Uploaded, Zippyshare Mexico City has been one of my favorite cities in the world to play to their enthusiastic music people. My last visit there was no exception, exchanging great energy between the floor and the DJ booth all night long. The crowd was amazing, I could ride to the different places musically throughout my set because of the people there at the night. I was spoiled! Here is a two hour recording of my set from the night to share the experience with you. Enjoy it!
The post Satoshi Tomiie – Podcast 011 (Live @ Mexico) – 01-08-2014 appeared first on Mixing.DJ - Electronic Music Magazine.

download (via mixing.dj)
search download

No comments:

Post a Comment